William H. Smale
Serial entrepreneur, Bill Smale has been starting and running businesses since he was 15. His business experience encompasses a wide range of industries, including large scale property and resort development, retail, fashion, education and telecommunications. Bill has been MYOASIS’s Managing Director for the last four years and in 2014 was awarded a Queen’s Service Medal for his services to education.
MYOASIS’s founder and Executive Director, Tom has grown MYOASIS into a Cloud Service and is the brains behind some of its most innovative features. He is also the founder of Wireless Nation, full service Internet Service Provider in NZ. Tom has a Bachelor of Computer Engineering from Assumption University in Thailand and completed a Master of Engineering Studies specialising in artificial neuron networks at the University of Auckland.
- Financial book-keeping should be simple and painless
- Working on accounts should be easy and fun
- 24/7 accessibility regardless of where your computer is and what operating system you have
- Your data should be secure
- Business owners should not have to worry about data backup and storage
- Business branding is very important, including invoice branding
- Software updates should be available for everyone at the same time
- Cloud computing is great for everyone